How much sugar is in starbucks nitro cold brew with sweet cream?

11
Kirk Kling asked a question: How much sugar is in starbucks nitro cold brew with sweet cream?
Asked By: Kirk Kling
Date created: Mon, May 10, 2021 7:24 PM
Date updated: Sun, Aug 7, 2022 8:11 AM

Content

Top best answers to the question «How much sugar is in starbucks nitro cold brew with sweet cream»

Get a nitro cold brew with sweet cream—a subtly sweet floater that makes your coffee taste silky smooth—for just 70 calories and 4 grams of sugar.

10 other answers

4g. Protein. 1g. There are 70 calories in 1 serving (16 oz) of Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew with Sweet Cream (Grande). Calorie breakdown: 69% fat, 25% carbs, 6% protein.

1%. Total Carbohydrate 4g. 0%. Dietary Fiber 0g. Sugars 4g. Protein 1g. *. The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. 4 Net Carbs Per Serving.

1.5g. Carbs. 13g. Protein. 3g. There are 70 calories in 1 can of Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew Vanilla Sweet Cream. Calorie breakdown: 17% fat, 67% carbs, 15% protein.

Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew Nutrition Facts Starbucks Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brews contain between 100-210 calories, depending on your choice of sizes. Choose from the sizes below to see the full nutrition facts, ingredients and allergen information.

Trans Fat 0 g. Cholesterol 15 mg 5%. Sodium 20 mg 1%. Total Carbohydrates 4 g 1%. Dietary Fiber 0 g. Sugars 4 g. Protein 1 g 2%. Caffeine 265 mg. * 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary.

Each can of Starbucks RTD Nitro Cold Brew has 10-70 calories, depending on the flavor, and less than 11 grams of sugar, which is considerably healthier than some of Starbucks' other cold brew drinks. For perspective, a tall (12 ounces) Nitro Cold Brew with Salted Cream Cold Foam contains 160 calories and 17 grams of sugar.

As is often the case with Starbucks specialty items, some Nitro Cold Brew variations may be seasonal or limited-time-only offerings. However, the most basic enhanced version that seems to endure is the Nitro Cold Brew with Sweet Cream. Order one of these, and your drink is topped off with a float of vanilla-flavored sweet cream.

When people try Nitro Cold Brew they love the creamy taste and assume that means lots of calories. Not true! A tall (12-ounce) serving has 5 calories and 0 grams of sugar.

Tried the vanilla sweet cream today and actually liked it. With how sweet it was, I’m surprised at how little sugar is in it. Definitely wasn’t lacking in coffee flavor. My biggest issues with it was the price (got them for 2 for $5 at Target, think original price was near $3) and the fact that it’s one of those cheaper aluminium cans where the top sometimes doesn’t want to pop.

The Best Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew With Sweet Cream Flavors I Tried All of Starbucks's Nitro Cold Brews With Sweet Cream — Here's the Best of the Best. October 10, 2020 by Julia Duda. View On ...

Your Answer