Brain damage caused by alcohol is not permanent?
This site will definitely help answer your question: http://alcoholism.about.com/od/brain/Brain_Damage_and_Alcohol_Consumption.htm. It explains how alcohol can be related to:
- brain damage and memory loss
- more female brain damage than men
- young adult drinkers and brain size
- low levels of brain histamine
- brain damage compounded by smoking
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Brain damage caused by alcohol is not permanent?» so you can surely find the answer!